AVAO® BOD CROLL® FAST international version
Ronny's Harness - Comfortable harness for rope access. This harness is a little trickier to put on and take off than the AVAO BOD but is the best choice if you expect to work while suspended often because it has a built in CROLL.
With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. It has a fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is certified to North American and European standards.
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW SIZE REQUIREMENTS FOR ORDERING.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Size 1: Waist: 27.5"-43.3" Leg loops: 17.7"- 25.6" Height: 5'-5" to 6'-1"
Size 2: Waist: 31.5"-51.2" Leg loops: 23.6"- 29.5" Height: 5'-9" to 6'-6"
Harness Weights: 4.73 - 5.23 pounds
Petzl Guarantee: 3 years