Mobile Fall Arrestor System
Includes Petzl's: ASAP LOCK, load limiting energy SORBER and a triact locking carabiner. We use it for moving quickly along the AXIS 11 mm rope. It allows us to keep our hands free and have fall protection at the same time. This system allows us to keep minimal slack in the rope at all times - regardless of the roof pitch. Scroll down to watch the video. This is one great tool for roof access and safety.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC
- Weight: 425 g
Scroll to the bottom of their page for access to technical information and tips.